1, I agree that internet is like your secret mask you can do whatever you want because almost no one see what youre doing
2, I agree that technology is addictive because it offers you all the fun necessary to pass time and it becomes, technology glue you to what they offer.
3, I agrre that students spend 50 hours per week in technology in order for them to be in contact withthe outside world
4, I agree that the use of technology affects you r communication skills because you loose your relation by spending time in internet, video games etc. also the lack of interaction with people affects your communication
5, I disagree that the use of technology is more dangerous that driving drunk beacuse its ilogical to die in the internet more than in real world accidents, aksi the cars accident percent is much higher that the people loosing control of technology.
6, I agree that people are becoming more addict to technlogy that drugs and alcohol because every young or old person can have easier acces to the use of technology
7,Ii agree thyat people that where born with technology are more likely for this kids to become addict to technolgy and that people that start to use technology in an older age are likely to feel immigrants to these world
8, I agree that technology makes education institution more populated because students prefer the use of technology during school ours.
9, I disagree that student are more dumb today thanks to the use of technology because technology gives more diversity to students, these hep students to see the worl more esiaer and explore new areas and cultures.
10, I agree that technolgy might affect your memorizing and intelectual skills because your passing more time playing that studying
11, I agree that technology affects your intimidy and personal life because sooner or later something personal becomes public.
12, I agree wtih grandma Bubbe that even old people are becoming addict and it is also affecting the ways of communication like telephones
13, I agree that technology offers you an utopia world where you can become anything you want and you can see the perspective. Also technology gives you a false world from your perspective
14, I agree that technology offers you more contact friends and etand contact with strange people but it doesnt gives you real friends so this can also affect your personal social life
15, I agree that technology isolates you from society because you are creating your own society or world, living behind the real world.
16,I agree technology offers you dependency something that siometimes society can give you when I say these I refer that you can have a personal in a virtual world
17, I agtre that technology safes you money by not traveling because technology help you contact other cultures and countries and see the world wherever you want
18, I agree that technology help you to combat cowardy because you can say things that you dont dare to say face to face. But the disadvantage is theat people use computers as places to hide from the real world.They pretend something that they are really not.
19, I agree that technology can affect your health because it can give you ear and eye illnes it can allso affect your brain thinking way
20, I agree the use of technology to military is very helpful because it help them deelope fighting skills withought having any damege . And also insantivates soldiers to feel that they are fightng in a reral world
No comments:
Post a Comment