Monday, October 29, 2012

Google day # 2

Goals
-My goal is to do a building with colors and materials
-Put objects such as persons, trees in my building or beside it
-use the mirror technique



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbbuqskh0wo&feature=relmfu
This link is very helpful because it helps you to duplicate object instead of making them again. It also offers you information for you to duplicate the object and vary it size and shape. This video helped me with the mirror technique
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsfH_cyXa1o
this link helped me again becacuse it taught me how to open and do windows and also how to make doors. Also this video helped me to add color and various object such as people, benches, trees to my buiilding. And not only that but it also teach me how to move or put objects inside or outside my building
evidence
As you can see in this picture a put some object and I learn how to move them, I also use accuracy to measure  weather the car can go inside the porsche or not. I also got to put material as you can see in the roof and walls I put bricks and asphalt

No comments:

Post a Comment