Monday, November 26, 2012

College exploration on naviance

Berkely college, MIT
      monroe college   
University of California Santa cruz
Polytechnic Institute of New York University Boston university
 SPORTbasketbasketbasketbasket
 SCORE 33,493,43,7
location new
york
 miami new york massachussets
 SCHOOL SIZE 2,174 st 42,197 st 5,202 s17,187 st
 public or private private  public private private
organization business business  business international
 gender mix coed coed coedcoes
another university that I will also like to attend will be ithaca college in new york

Basically what I have learn from this experience is to have a more open minded to other colleges and not to be so strict. Also it can change my career thinking because of the college I am more assign to.This experience will change my habits because I will try to raise my gpa to reach the universities I dream, and also I will try to prevent tardies and I will work harder in my sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment