Friday, November 30, 2012

Viruses

What you know about the topic before your research






Viruses can affect the operate system of any software.
It can make you computer slower and it can also damage it
Viruses can appear in any technology source
They can reveal personal information
viruses can come in email and apps
-What you wonder or questions you have about the topic
Who or what creates viruses?
How does viruses affect you computer?


Links to where you found the most useful information

http://fearlessweb.trendmicro.com/2010/viruses-and-malware/who-creates-viruses-and-why/
I leaned that  people might create malware for the purpose of making money, reselling information, playing with a company’s systems or networks, or simply proving that it can be done. I also learned that usb can be use as source for spreading viruses .Also that virus is a type of malware. And finally beware of the website that dont considered "mainware".

http://antivirus-software.topchoicereviews.com/types-of-viruses.html
In this link I learned that there are many types of viruses such as trojan horse, worms, bootsector virus, macro virus, memmory resident virus, logic bombs, rootkit virus, and etc an example of this type of viruses might be worms virus in witch can appear in hard drives, infected emails and etc this type of virus is very common as a source of spreading viruses

Bullet list of things you learned

-There are many types of viruses like worns, trojan horse, etc
 -people create viruses for companies in competition
-most common try to see pages that considered mainware
-Viruses can be spread bu disk, and usb,
-dont open attachments from people you dont know
-when they use usb to spred viruses it is call unwittingly



A short summary of how this topic connects/relates to you or your life
This topic relates to my life because once my computer was infected by a virus,
 through an email and if I was beware not to open random attachements from people I
 dont know, I wouldnt had a virus. Also my siter and my mom had have viruses in there computers software that why this topic relates to my life.

Questions you still have
Can viruses affect the whole operative system of a company such as microsoft and apple?

No comments:

Post a Comment