Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tech tool evaluation

http://evernote.com/
Benefits
-you can have all you info in one place
-you can clip websites and add them to your ever note
-you can organize ad create as many notes as you want
-you can create notes and add pictures, pages
-you can access with all your electronic devices
 what they could of improve
putting videos on your notes
-I think that they could use the technique of clipping with videos, pictures and no only with pages
-I think that ever note could access your notes and help you by giving you extra info or links to pages that might help you
How can I use this tool 
-I can use it to organize my homework and projects also I can add links that might help me in the future
-Also I can record my trips
-Maybe I can save all my notes in my electronic devices without writing it in each

http://pickaface.net/
Benefits
-you can create your own avatar
-you can add clothe, glasses, and choose the skin color, etc
-you can download your avatar or sen it to your email.
-also you can use others people avatars
-you don't need to create an account neither download the program
Drawbacks
-you cant create or view the avatars body (from feet to shoulders)
-you don't have a 360 view of your avatar
What they could of improve
- they should have the option to put hats to your avatar
How can I use this tool 
-I can use this link when I am making a project and I need to create a model or represent historical figure.
-I can use it also just for fun like creating myself or other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment